cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login Disabled

pump
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

I would like to cancel my account. I tried to login (and did wait an hour) but it still says my account is disabled.

7 REPLIES 7

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I agree with @hairbag1 that a Moderator (staff) would probably help you out.  If you haven't already, messaging them will require you to still authenticate yourself, so in the meantime, get all the information you have for your account for when they ask questions to assist you.  🙂

Worst case, when your credit card number changes, the AutoPay won't work any more and it will suspend, then cancel after 90 days.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

@pump wrote:

Hi,

we haven't used the phone in a long time but it's on auto-pay so we are still paying each month.

Contact a moderator to assist then....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Also, you can remove Autopay by dialing 611. You'll need your 4 digit PIN.

pump

it's been a long time but I did try to reset password but wouldn't work. 

pump

Hi,

we haven't used the phone in a long time but it's on auto-pay so we are still paying each month.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@pump wrote:

Hi, 

I would like to cancel my account. I tried to login (and did wait an hour) but it still says my account is disabled.

Your plan will expire if you don't make a payment at next renewal. Then, in 90 days your account is permanently closed and you'll need a new sim.

If you are porting out...your account will be closed when port is successful.

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@pump 

Did you try resetting your password?  Is your account active, or how long since it lapsed?

Accounts are suspended when there's no balance as a prepaid account, then after 90 days it automatically cancels.  Do you fall into this situation?  

Need Help? Let's chat.