cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out

Kim69
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have changed my password 3 times through moderate team, and it still wont let me in my account? What do I do?

Thank you

Tanisha

2 REPLIES 2

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

In the meantime if you need to do some basic functions like make a payment, or buy an add-on you can do that by calling 611

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Kim69 wrote:

I have changed my password 3 times through moderate team, and it still wont let me in my account? What do I do?

Thank you

Tanisha

Clear your cache/browsing history remove all cookies associated with and try another browser / disable add-ons / private browsing / incognito. If you are using safari / cell phone go to a real computer

Maybe one of your keys are sticking, or not responding always, caps lock is on (or was on when you create the password and is now no longer on), your shift key has a mind of its own, maybe your browser is saving the old password (not updated) and its applying the old password to "help" you, maybe there is a glitch with your system, or if you are using your phone or gboard its adding a capital letter or not adding a capital letter as the first character, there are many reasons this could happen.

A good trick is to open notepad or a similar app on your device and put in the password where it is VISIBLE, confirm it is correct, then copy the password into your clipboard (make sure there are no spaces before, or after your copy selection) and paste it into the password field, that way you know its 100% accurate. Some devices also allow you to show the password (not blank it out with ******) so you can view it while typing.

I suggest trying again, extremely carefully, possibly with "on screen keyboard"

Otherwise, not much other customers can do to help you with account login, only the moderator team can help you with account access issues. I suggest sending a message to the moderator team. Click this to send them a message.

Need Help? Let's chat.