cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of self-serve account

ManekiNeko
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I've been trying to do a password reset on my account, and one email came through earlier today while I was at work and expired, I tried the "forgot password" tool again but after 15 mintutes didn't recieve any emails. Trying again shows that my account has been locked, could I get some help please? Thanks.

It is rather urgent that I gain access to my account since there is a problem with my payment and I am without my phone.

2 REPLIES 2

kacharles2003
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello

If you need to make payment you can go to Esso Station and ask them that you want to pay for your phone public mobile and tell them your number , if example your plan is 120$ for 3 months you will pay 120$ plus taxes and your phone will start working. 

Thanks 

Charles Karorero

Taekgun
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The password reset function hadn't been working correctly for a while from what I've been reading.  You'll need the help of a moderator to get your account sorted out.

Send a private message to @CS_Agent, include your following info:
- account number
- phone number

- your PIN
- a brief description of what has happened

…and they will be able to look into it for you.
Click the link for an explanation on how to private message the moderators: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

*** I’m here to help but I’m not a PM Moderator, so please don’t private message me with any of your account information. ***

Need Help? Let's chat.