cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of my account too many login attempts??

Rick7506
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I tried to change my password via email. No luck....how long do I have to wait to get into my account going to the USA need an addon 🙂

I tried to change my password five times via email and text. No joy on any of them. Weird. How does one make a ticket friends?

Cheers

4 REPLIES 4

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Rick7506 

you can call *611 to buy it Add-ons but you need your 4 digit PIN.

contact to support team by CS_Agent  to Reset Password.

Edit: tried use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

@JK8 wrote:

@Rick7506 

I believe the wait time now is 3 hours. 

There is no longer any time for lockout after entering the password  incorrectly multiple times.  It's now only a browser session lockout.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Rick7506 

I believe the wait time now is 3 hours. 

You can try contacting an agent.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in top right hand corner for a reply from the agent.

@Rick7506 wrote:

I tried to change my password via email. No luck....how long do I have to wait to get into my account going to the USA need an addon 🙂

I tried to change my password five times via email and text. No joy on any of them. Weird. How does one make a ticket friends?

When it comes to account lockout if entering the password too many times, there is no wait time.  I realize that you were trying to change the password, so i have not tested if there is an additional lockout when the password reset process fails, but I supsect that if you clear browser's caches, close your browers, and then restart your browser, you'll be able to proceed.

Need Help? Let's chat.