cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked Out - No reset link sent

SA11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

I am trying to log into my account to make a payment and it keeps telling me I have the wrong input credentials. I tried resetting my password and it now tells me that I'm locked out and to contact Publicmobile!

No reset link is being sent to me either. I've tried waiting an hour up to a few hours and still not getting anywhere, seeing the same messages when I try to reset.

3 REPLIES 3

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Clear your cache and cookies then reboot.  If you need to make a payment right away then you could purchase a voucher and call 611 or use recharge.com.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

There have been some issues with the forgot password link in the past. The link expires after like 30 minutes. Try it again, check your email every 5 minutes for 30 min. Check your junk mail folder too. 

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@SA11 wrote:

Hi there,

I am trying to log into my account to make a payment and it keeps telling me I have the wrong input credentials. I tried resetting my password and it now tells me that I'm locked out and to contact Publicmobile!

No reset link is being sent to me either. I've tried waiting an hour up to a few hours and still not getting anywhere, seeing the same messages when I try to reset.

You will have to contact Moderators.

To submit a ticket: Click the green question mark at bottom and enter your question into SIMon. Answer the prompts until you get to the Contact Us button, click it and a Submit Ticket button should appear.

If you encounter problems with submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to Moderators, but this alternate contact method may have longer response time.

Need Help? Let's chat.