cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line suspended

Bibi80
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have autopay, payment taken from my account but my line is suspended.  Why?

19 REPLIES 19

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Bibi80   That's odd that your other account seems to have no issues.  Hopefully, you've contacted customer support and got the issue resolved by now.  Let us know if they provide a reason why. 

Another thing to try (if it ever happens again) besides rebooting or toggling airplane mode on/off is to top up your account with $1 and log out and reboot your phone.  You could also try the lost/stolen trick by selecting the Plans/Add-ons tab, then Lost/Stolen Phone and Suspend Service, log out and after a few mins log back into the account and this time Resume Service, log out and reboot the phone.  These have been know to do a soft reset of the account,

Bibi80

Yes, it shows dynamic autopay.

My payment has been taken from my account already. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Bibi80 

Login to your account and check at the bottom of the page. See if you are Currently registered on Dynamic AutoPay.

A few members indicated that AutoPay was turned off. Turn AutoPay back on.

I hope your service will be back on track.

@Bibi80   your Plan Expired means it was still going through renewal but it is a bit late that renewal still not completed  Have you open ticket with PM Support yet?  Open now and it could be an easy fix for them.

Let us know how it turns out

Bibi80

No- can't make outgoing calls.

No-my data is not working.

When I try to make calls, it says sorry, we can not complete your call as you do not have an active plan.

My data is not working.

Bibi80

thanks

@Bibi80 wrote:

I have no idea how to delete it.

@Bibi80 

Open up My Images for Bibi80 - Community (publicmobile.ca) and then go to Image Options. Please never post any infromation that reveals account information.

@Bibi80 wrote:

I have rebooted my phone like 3 times, just did again and it's same.

I haven't been able to make or receive calls all day.

@Bibi80   can you make outgoing calls?  is your mobile data working?

if still fail with outgoing calls, try to change the network settings to 3G ONLY or WCDMA ONLY

Bibi80

I have no idea how to delete it.

Bibi80

I have rebooted my phone like 3 times, just did again and it's same.

I haven't been able to make or receive calls all day.

@Bibi80   oh.. no worry for Plan Expired.  Plan Expired just meant PM still going through the renewal process.   It does not mean account suspended.  Your service still be still working 

try to Reboot your phone and see if the service come back

@Bibi80  I just wonder if it is a pending charge. on the CC.

Check  Transaction history page and save a screenshot and you can show PM support when you open ticket with them 

Yes, open ticket with PM support using one of the two ways:

1. If you have access to Self-Serve My account: For faster response (2-48 hours) , Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with above method: you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

Bibi80

edited by computergeek541: Please do not post pictures such as this.  I have removed it from the message post, but you still must delete it from your Community account.

Bibi80

If my account was charged and PM didn't get the money, then where the money hanging?

My account was charged for 2lines, the second line is working.

@Bibi80 wrote:

The autopay went through, my account has been charged.

I use same card for my husband's account, both payments were taken.

But the account status showing suspended?

can you logon to My Account and send us a screenshot?  Also, check Transaction History on PM My Account https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Payment-History/ to see if it shows the payment transaction 

Bibi80

The autopay went through, my account has been charged.

I use same card for my husband's account, both payments were taken.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Bibi80   Please login to My Account and confirm from Transaction History page to see if PM did get the money via Autopay.  Sometimes Autopay will fail for no reason.

If Autopay failed, you will have make a manual payment this money.

Go to payment tab, One time payment and use "Other (Enter the desired payment amount)" and  manually enter your plan amount and pay that way

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Make-a-Payment/https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Make-a-Payment/

Once payment gone through, click the button "Reactivate current plan "  if it is there.  

Then logoff from My Account and reboot the phone

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Bibi80   Did the autopay payment actually go through as occasionally it is known to fail in which case you need to manually make the payment by selecting the Payment tab in self serve account.

However, if you're just seeing the message that the account is Suspended/Expired and your phone service is working, then ignore that message as it will disappear within the next hour or so.

Need Help? Let's chat.