cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Late Delivery of SIM Cards

WTKnott
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Currently on business day 8 without receipt of ordered cards; posted 7 business day delivery maximum. Cannot email or call for help. Interesting that I can't phone a phone company.

9 REPLIES 9

threads merged

@WTKnott , did you contact the moderators and explain your situation as @computergeek541 suggested? The moderators are what passes as customer service for PM.  Keep an eye on the private message  envelope top right of your screen. That's where the reply from the moderators will show up. 

@WTKnott wrote:

Neither Canada Post's online tracking system nor a live agent over the phone could use the order number to find my shipment.

WTKnott

Neither Canada Post's online tracking system nor a live agent over the phone could use the order number to find my shipment.

@WTKnott  while you wait for the moderators to get back to you, you can also add a voip app such as TextNow and use it over WiFi to make/ receive/ send calls and texts for free.

@WTKnott wrote:

Have not received my SIM Card order; 8 business days since the order was placed. Contacted Canada Post and they have nothing in their system coming to my address. Can't phone or email Public Mobile directly to resolve the issue. Odd to not be able to phone a phone company.

Perhaps this meet the people at Public Mobile will alert someone at Public Mobile to act; given they already have some of my money.

@WTKnott wrote:

Have not received my SIM Card order; 8 business days since the order was placed. Contacted Canada Post and they have nothing in their system coming to my address. Can't phone or email Public Mobile directly to resolve the issue. Odd to not be able to phone a phone company.

Perhaps this meet the people at Public Mobile will alert someone at Public Mobile to act; given they already have some of my money.

@WTKnott 

Did you ever get an e-mail confirmation of your sim card order? If you did, the shipment can be tracked by using the order number as a Canada Post reference number.

I would advise to send a private message to Moderator_Team using this link:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

WTKnott

@WTKnott 

Here is a good thread on how to check the shipping status:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/How-to-track-your-SIM-card-order/m-p/...

You will likely need to contact moderator as described above. 

@WTKnott the moderators are what passes as customer service for PM.  Keep an eye on the private message envelope top right of your screen. The answer from the mods will show up there. 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Do you have your order number?

It's also in the email you received when you placed the order.

That is your tracking number with Canada Post. Track it on Canada Post website.

Everything with Public Mobile is on forums and contacting them through a ticket or private message instead of phone number. 

You can contact moderators

Simon.JPG

Or private message them at link below

CLICK 

Need Help? Let's chat.