cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Koodo community vs Public Community

benwarez
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Honestly i find this Community not very much active as Koodo one, that is way much more active. posts are done every 2 minutes and replies are coming instantly, while this PM Community lacks that speed, how can we improve it and let PPL using it oftenly

12 REPLIES 12

benwarez

What I like most in this community is less posters confrontation between each other, like posts becoming personal issues unlike in koodo community where personal issues evolve among Koodo posters

Hoping Public Mobile surpasses Koo, then maybe we'll see PM grow to a bigger sized entity carrier than ever thought possible

Perhaps PM should take this Carrier to the National Stage, and beyond

benwarez
and jobs losses

David

@chukdefatey wrote:
I believe this new Public Mobile approach will hurt them in long run, it will raise there CCTS complaints because new customers feel cheated when they have paid for there service (which is now way over priced) and are not getting active service in return and they have no one to talk to when there paid service is not working

As much as I don't want to, I have to admit I agree with this.  There are things that can be done to reduce support costs, but there are so few power users (those who don't need support) that I'm not sure a carrier can live off of them only.

As for the less savvy users, we all know even if they do sign up, they'll eventually move elsewhere for the reasons mentioned in previous posts.

As chuk said, in the end, removing live phone support will ultimately be Public's demise.

benwarez
Let this community Rock & roll guys by reaching customers by any mean to let them participate to PM Community Party, canadian PPL love partying! Come on.. we can do it

Mat_F
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Interesting conversation here - thought I would chime in!

@chukdefatey I hope you're wrong about the complaints (respectfully of course), but we'll certainly need to work to make sure people have access to support.

That's one of the reasons why we call out how new customers can Get Help. We want to be clear that Public Mobile doesn't have stores or a call centre, but you can still certainly reach us - and fellow members - on the Community or when needed through Contact Us.

Keep the feedback / conversation coming please. It really does help us shape what we do well, and where we need to improve! 

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
I believe this new Public Mobile approach will hurt them in long run, it will raise there CCTS complaints because new customers feel cheated when they have paid for there service (which is now way over priced) and are not getting active service in return and they have no one to talk to when there paid service is not working

benwarez
PM Community should be promoted by sending SMS to customers especially new ones to let them know that it's their only way to get help and also to old ones, to everyone to let it become more active in the future.

David

Most people have never heard of Public Mobile.  Even buying vouchers, most clerks don't even know they're selling them.

Since the company as a whole is pretty much unknown, it's no wonder their forums are in the dark as well.

benwarez

Yeah, I understand, some posts are posted this morning for more than 30 minutes, no one is out there to answer or comment...

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
^Oh come on, you should know why. Koodo has many many more customers then PM and Koodo is a National Brand where Public Mobile is still kind of sort off Montreal and Toronto company.
Need Help? Let's chat.