cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Knowledge base

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Why is the knowledge base so hard to find? Had I had the ability to find it on the getting started/activate SIM it would have alleviated many of the issues and confusion doing my first online activation. The community was helpful and going thru previous posts got me there in the end and did find a link to it. But there it was at the bottom if the last page hiding with the set up data/apn settings. Should be on the first page not the last or within the get help button. I don't know about anyone else but I don't find Simon that helpful.

3 REPLIES 3

SIMON is a wonderfully complex, expensive, fancy, and utterly useless gadget. 

A simple FAQ page would be faster and better for most people. 

An extra PM employee would be faster and better for everyone. 

Thank you, I tried the new link and commented on the confusion between voucher and redemption numbers so they may correct the information.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@darlicious wrote:

Why is the knowledge base so hard to find? Had I had the ability to find it on the getting started/activate SIM it would have alleviated many of the issues and confusion doing my first online activation. The community was helpful and going thru previous posts got me there in the end and did find a link to it. But there it was at the bottom if the last page hiding with the set up data/apn settings. Should be on the first page not the last or within the get help button. I don't know about anyone else but I don't find Simon that helpful.

I agree and found the Knowledge Base useful, as all the articles were visible by title on just one or two pages.

But, just to let you know what is happening...

In March of this year, PM launched their new Get Help pages, accessible here:
https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/pay-for-your-services-in-retail

The link to the KB section was recently removed from the forum subcategories as part of PM's plan to decommission the KB in favour of the new Get Help pages.  

For now, the Knowledge Base articles can still be viewed here, but members should beware that the old Knowledge Base content will become progressively outdated as it is now a mothballed support tool.

Need Help? Let's chat.