cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with "Future Dating" your rate plan?

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey Community,

If you're experiencing any issues with "Future dating" your rate plan, please reply to this topic and share your experience with us.

In doing so, are awesome Community and moderators will be able to assist you 🙂

Note: Please do not share any personal account information in your reply

Thanks,

Jeremy

407 REPLIES 407

hejia168
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hope for the best, just referred some friends to join, hope I won't be slanted on the face 

thymaster
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

This is digusting service. I don't have cell service and PM staff is not replying to my private messages when their status say they are all online. This shouldn't have happened and if it did PM should have fixed it immediately. 

hejia168

Thanks Jeremy!

I have the issue, now having now service at all, changed the plan from $186 to new promo plan $120 with the same feature. 

HELP!

thymaster
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

My new fall promo plan was suppose to set in for today Nov 8th. Now the account is on suspension in big bold red letters. Unbelivable, PM knew there is a bug for a long time and haven't done a thing to fix it. Moving forward there's going to be more frustrated people and a lack of trust in the service.

my PM is still not been read yet.  send a 2nd PM to @Shazia_K, hope she or @Mary_M will soon read it.

Jafakin
I am another pm member who was not automatically changed to the new plan that was supposed to be changed after my 90 days were up and that was yesterday. I messaged @Mary_M and still hasn't been read.

Old plan
6gb 90 days

New plan
12gb 90 days

Kashwary
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Azngamer69

I am experiencing the same issue. I was expecting that the auto renewal to kick in today and there would be smooth sailing but found out this morning that my account is suspended but there is $120 in the balance. I am tempted to just change my plan manually right no but afriad that I will get billed twice.

Sent a PM to mods 7 hours ago and still "Not Yet Read". =(

tylerp_105

For me.  i eventually got a response to the private message i sent.   i did not get a posting on the forum thread. 

Mods, please post some feedback here. Like how many days we should expect it to be fixed. I myself have waited for 4 days with no reply. Someone from this thread said 1 week for him. @Mary_M, or any mods, please comment

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
It's definitely a known issue, you'll need to contact a mod for help with that. At least it's an easy fix, it just might take a few days. Sorry for the inconvenience.

daver
Hi,
I submitted a request to the promotional 90 day plan with 12gb of data for $120 but it didn't go through on my renewal on Oct 31. Can anyone help me switch to this plan? 🙂
Thanks,
David

Rockdaddy22
It's definitely a known issue, you'll need to contact a mod for help with that. At least it's an easy fix, it just might take a few days. Sorry for the inconvenience.

ridsama

Hi, I had trouble future dating two of my accounts. Both was set for the 12GB / 90 days promo plan. It just renewed to the existing plan instead.

Kinnay

I didn't know this thread existed so i'm going to post here too.

My old plan was this one.

Data only 6gb 90 days for 84$.

My new plan :

Voice, SMS, Data 12gb 120$ (The new promotion)

My old plan expired on november 3 and on november 4 i still had the old data only plan but i was charged 120$.

I was on parental leave so i only needed data. Now i'm back to work and need voice.

P.S. I just noticed that my rewards were not applied too. I should have been charged 108$

Thanks

Edit : Sent a message to Shazia after reading the previous posts.

Rockdaddy22
That's definitely frustrating, I'm very sorry for that.

physiojibin
Yes for some hours.

Rockdaddy22
Why are you feeling bad, did you lose service?

physiojibin
I enabled autopay but they didnt renew my account, I had to manually make the payement that too with another credit card though my registerd card has enough money in it. 😒 For the first time I am feeling bad about PM since this morning.

Rockdaddy22
Don't feel cheated, it's a known bug. Very easy fix for a mod. Please expect a couple days for them to get to you, they are very busy at the moment.

physiojibin
I enabled future dating for 12GB 90 days plan for Nov 7. But today when I checked I been billed and still having the old 6GB 90 days plan. I feel cheated 😑

bangaroo

Its been about a week and still no resolution

is anyone even looking into this?

has anyone been able to get it resolved ?

stimpsonthecat

I also had my old plan 6gb three month Ontario calling Intl texting Future dated and my account said it was going to change to the new plan (12GB) on the next billing cycle and it did not.

I'm still on my old 6gb plan and I sent

Shazia_K a PM. to look into it and then I saw this thread.
I guess I'm not the only one with this issue.
NIce plan 🙂

Kashwary
Hi Jeremy_m, my plan renewed today and i signed up for new 12gb plan, but it is still showing old plan (6GB), please help!

coolmike67

Hi, I future dated my plan so that on Nov 3rd it would change to the fall promo, but it didn't! I accidently made a thread about this without seeing this first, sorry, but here was my post. Please address this! I was expecting 12gbs available to me these next 3 months...

Thanks.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/My-Phone-plan-didn-t-change/m-p/86424#U8...

12hours passed and still no reply and account is still not fixed.  @Mary_M, are you here today?  or i should PM other staff?

Chaos_Scorpio
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I also didn't get my plan to swap over. Pm sent to Mary and shaz. 

Had to pay the difference from old plan to new plan to have service. 

my plan does not changed to the 12gb plan too.  it also kicks back to the 6gb plan.  PM to @Mary_M already and waiting for reply.  thanks in advance for all help.

my plan does not changed to the 12gb plan too.  it also kicks back to the 6gb plan.  PM to @Mary_M already and waiting for reply.  thanks in advance for all help.

Need Help? Let's chat.