cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues signing in.

ElleBee83
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I couldn’t sign in via safari (prob because of security/cookie settings). Was able to sign in via brave browser to community (obviously) and through publicmobile.ca. When I try to click rewards it brings me to https://telusidentity.telus.com to log in and is not recognizing my login or password. What’s going on? Has something changed I’m not aware of?

5 REPLIES 5

@ElleBee83 

tried use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page  or Login Page Rewards

you will get verification code by email or SMS
and inserting the 6 digit number and not press anything
just wait a 5 second automatically be login,,

Trouble logging in? then  Reset Password

or contact support team by CS_Agent  to reset.

ElleBee83

34D4212D-409F-423E-B851-6B9DABF9D5CD.png

 this is what my main page looks like 

ElleBee83

So I can sign into publicmobile.ca via brave browser. This pass/log is the same as which I should be able to sign into rewards. I realize community log/pass is different using a username and separate password which I have no issue with. 
mom just wondering why when I am in my public mobile account page  and I click rewards it brings me to a Telus page that doesn’t recognize my login/password 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@ElleBee83  since the recent upgrades I notice signing into both My Account and My Rewards using the top right of the community page area through opening a tab in incognito mode works best.

esjliv_0-1658675192820.png

Just my experience, hopefully it will work for you.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Rewards and PM Account use the same email/password

Community uses user ID (not email) and password which could be same as for Acct/Rewards.

Account and Rewards are on Telus site.

Need Help? Let's chat.