cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues on talk time

Indhualex
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My plan promised me a talk time of 400 minutes of international calls every month on my prepaid sim...and it was told to me that if I dont use all the 400 minutes the month it would get carried over to the next month along with the next months talk time of 400 minutes. But now it shows a balance of only 10 minutes of talk time. What exactly is the problem.  This is a prepaid sim.

7 REPLIES 7

Yes I know...they have quickly moved on to their next problem I guess.

I moderate another forum where this comes up fairly often but not as much as here. The difference I think is this is a support forum where my other forum is a collectors group so there people know they are more likely to be back asking questions about something else before long.

Terry

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AE_Collector wrote:

@Indhualex 

It would be nice if more people asking questions came back to identify their solution, misunderstanding etc. Questions are asked, people use their time and energy to reply and the person with the problem is never heard from again.

JMHO.... maybe I’m just cranky!

Terry

No. It happens all the time.

On the odd occassion I would get pm's asking questions. At first I helped. Then they disappear without a thank you or any kind of acknowledgment. That happened too many times so I stopped and now just tell them to go post in the main forum. Sometimes they do. Sometimes they don't. Maybe they go and pm someone else. Dunno. At least someone else can have a go at it and maybe get some bravo's from others though.

@Indhualex 

It would be nice if more people asking questions came back to identify their solution, misunderstanding etc. Questions are asked, people use their time and energy to reply and the person with the problem is never heard from again.

JMHO.... maybe I’m just cranky!

Terry

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Indhualex wrote:

My plan promised me a talk time of 400 minutes of international calls every month on my prepaid sim...and it was told to me that if I dont use all the 400 minutes the month it would get carried over to the next month along with the next months talk time of 400 minutes. But now it shows a balance of only 10 minutes of talk time. What exactly is the problem.  This is a prepaid sim.

Sorry, there's no such plan.  You could get an add on every month if you need it but you will have to pay each time to get more minutes after running out.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Indhualex wrote:

The "talk time of 400 minutes of international calls" is not in a plan. It's an add-on. If you have the $10 or $15 plans then those minutes get consumed and then stop and resume again at renewal. Add-ons stay on your account until fully consumed...however long that takes.

The "talk time of 400 minutes" does not renew like plan minutes.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@IndhualexLeftover minutes in your plan do not get carried over every month.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Indhualex 

Did you buy an international calls add on?  It is a one time add on.  The unused portion/minutes does roll over to next month. But, you will not get 400 minutes every month.

400 International Long Distance minutes for $15
Included countries: Canada, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, and Venezuela.

I don't know of any regular plan that has ongoing international long distance add on.

Need Help? Let's chat.