cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues during sim card activation

Greenphase
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I completed the forms and came to the plan and add on sections. But then i wanted to change something on the name section, so I clicked all the way to the name section. I had also selected the phone number. To me, the setup is still not complete. 

But now, I'm  getting an Invalid SIM card error. Also the username is not available.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!

4 REPLIES 4

Shiniestknight

It is normal for it to take some time to activate, but it shouldn't take longer than overnight. If it still hasn't been properly activated, go ahead and message a moderator.

Greenphase

I was using my tablet. Then I switched to my laptop and was able to do the activation using the same SIM card. Thanks for the reply.

I have inserted the SIM card in the phone, but it is still not connecting to the network.

Shiniestknight

When signing up for things like this, it is important to use the on-page buttons, or else glitches like this can happen. I suggest you try and reload the page, and retry everything again. If that doesn't work, come back here, and message a moderator.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Greenphase

The system may be confused.  Since it is not doing anything now, restart the browser and start over again.  I read a post last couple of days with similar issue.  Restart the browser fixed the issue.

Need Help? Let's chat.