cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues With My Data Plan.

DONGUAN
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Recently, I had a credit card issue, I switched card numbers and the auto-pay feature had turned off. After I made the payment and renewed the credit card imformation, I found that I can't use the data anymore! what is the problem?

3 REPLIES 3

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @DONGUAN,

thank you for reaching out to us !

If your data services are not yet functional, despite properly renewing your plan and power cycling your phone, can you please send us a private message? One of the mods will be more than happy to look into it for you.

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@DONGUAN, did you confirm that the payment went through and the account is in active status.  Is it just data that is not working?  Do other features work?

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

The is, or was a known bug with the 3G speed plans, where on renewal, data didn’t renew.  Are you possibly on a plan with 3G data speeds?

I assume you’ve already checked to ensure your APN settings are correct, and ensure your airplane mode isn’t on, and also that cellular data is active.

You’re more than likely to need to contact the @CS_Agent via private message.  You should include a description of your issue, your phone number, PIN, and possibly the SIM number.

Need Help? Let's chat.