cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue porting

petertrinh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Im supposed to receive an SMS from public mobile to port out but I haven't received anything yet.

5 REPLIES 5

@petertrinh   No, posting here does not engage you support.   People on Community here reading and replying your post are just customers like you

You need to use one of the 2 methods I provided earlier to properly engage PM support.  PM support will respond via Community inbox. 

petertrinh

Thanks. It's a bit circular as it asks me create a ticket which I've done with this post. I've also messaged CS agent 

@petertrinh  please open ticket with PM support here then:

https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/Lc9xk8

If you have made a request to port your number to another carrier and have not received an SMS from Public Mobile to confirm your request, please open our chatbot via this link. This will put you in touch with our Customer Support Agents who will be able to assist you.

petertrinh

Thanks sms works from others. The provider told me to check with public mobile. Can I give you the number to check 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@petertrinh first, check if you can receive regular text from friends

then call your new provider, ask them to retrigger the porting request.  it has to go form the new provider and troubleshoot from that end 

Need Help? Let's chat.