cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to get a refund?

canuck1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I added $120 to my account when I had auto renewal, would it be possible to have the $120 refunded? 

9 REPLIES 9

You can leave it there for next renewal, and your card will not be charge then, as you already have the funds available.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Double charges would be refunded.  There is no basis for keeping the customer's money. 

canuck1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@DragonSpecV wrote:

@canuck1

Are you saying you added $120 after the auto-renewal took your $120, so now you're up $120?

Yes, a relative uses the phone and called me from another line saying it wasn't working, I couldn't remember if I did auto pay but apparently I did since my card has been charged twice. 

It is of course possible

But you need to message a mod explaining what happened then they will make a judgement on whether reason is valid or no

DragonSpecV
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@canuck1

Are you saying you added $120 after the auto-renewal took your $120, so now you're up $120?

Hang tight; see what moderators have to say. Worst case is that the $120 will remain in Available Funds and be taken on next renewal before your card is charged. You will still get the autopay credit as long as you leave it activated.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I am pretty sure you can't.  Unless it is some legit reason that has do with PM glitch, in which case you can message one of the mods to help you out. 

Unfortunately there no refund policy you can send a msg to mod dept more likely they don't refund back to credit card but you can always use those fund for future renewal top up.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

xCameron94x
Mayor / Maire

you should try to message a mod about this @Shazia_K. Just be sure to include the following in your private message.

• Name
  • Phone Number
  • Account number

use this as a refrence

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Private-Messages-viewing-and-creating...

Need Help? Let's chat.