cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it Just me or is this Happening to other since Yesterday

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

When Replying to a thread or reading a thread all of sudden nothing on the screen & then this (see attached picture)Screenshot_2015-04-25-02-15-51.png

11 REPLIES 11

rryanand
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Maybe Clearing all your cache on apps that are related to these other providers.

chukdefatey
^I have tried different browsers. Good thing It hasn't happened since my last screen shot post in the morning

DK
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Have you tried switching browsers?

chukdefatey

It just happened again. After replying to a postScreenshot_2015-04-25-08-49-41.png

DK
Everything working OK on the Moto X here.

chukdefatey

@Martin wrote:
chuk,

Neither of my Moto G phones has ever experienced anything similar to what you described and posted.

It has never happened before it only happened multiple times yesterday on my Android LG G3 with a Telus  LTE Sim however I can't recall if it happened on my Windows 8 & or my iOS Devices. I will keep an eye out today to see what happens 

Martin
Legend
Legend
chuk,

Neither of my Moto G phones has ever experienced anything similar to what you described and posted.

chukdefatey

20150425_081724_HDR.jpg^Public Mobile is not my only Provider, I have multiple lines with multiple devices on various different Providers. Now when I say multiple I don't mean one or two.

That's not really normal. @chukdefatey, how old is your handset? What model, brand? I also see it has the all important LTE thing. Curious. Why it says Telus instead of Public Mobile?

Leo-Lennox
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It means 2:15 am is bed time and my battery needs charging.

yd2

for me everything is ok

Need Help? Let's chat.