Is AutoPay - $2 bonus back?

Yiati
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just received the following

image.jpeg

9 REPLIES 9

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Think of the $2 autopay as a toggle. As long as a card is registered and the checkbox on then you get the $2. Making actual payments from the card isn't necessary. You can pay by vouchers, real time payments or manually paying using the registered card. You still get the $2 reward.

Yiati

@CountyDownIeUk wrote:

@Yiati wrote:

Nice to know will setup auto pay later.

How  you paying now?

Bottom line if you pay cuz you have loyalty, referrals etc or pay with vouchers “if” you set up auto pay .... you will get another $2 off. Even though it never gets used.....2 bucks off for just setting it up. I haven’t paid for at least a year.....so I replaced my MasterCard with a $25 Vanilla card just for the $2 off.  

Don't understand what you are saying - you haven't paid for a year - $2 off never gets used  etc -- then why do you bother having PM accounts?

@Yiati wrote:

How  you paying now?

Bottom line if you pay cuz you have loyalty, referrals etc or pay with vouchers “if” you set up auto pay .... you will get another $2 off. Even though it never gets used.....2 bucks off for just setting it up. I haven’t paid for at least a year.....so I replaced my MasterCard with a $25 Vanilla card just for the $2 off.  

@CountyDownIeUk wrote:

How long have you been a customer.....if says you have $66 earned to date?

Are you in old plan but not on auto pay??

FE76C48B-C12A-408C-8F96-0BD174B23ADD.jpeg

Its to bad new customers don’t get that! I miss the old rewards benefits 😢. I don’t like the new points system!

Yiati

Rewards that’ll lower your bill
AutoPay, referring friends, and answering questions for fellow Community members all help lower your bill. Plus, the longer you stay, the more you’ll save.

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

How long have you been a customer.....if says you have $66 earned to date?

Are you in old plan but not on auto pay??

FE76C48B-C12A-408C-8F96-0BD174B23ADD.jpeg

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Wow....that should help gain customers. 

@kylemartins0826 wrote:

It has always been there. Been getting it for over 4 years now

Was grandfathered  to the $ rewards customers. And taken away for the points customers. 

And 4 years and $2 for autopay = you are on the old rewards program. 

kylemartins0826

It has always been there. Been getting it for over 4 years now

Need Help? Let's chat.