Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is 2gb Fiona Data real

Stells
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just received this text

Public Mobile here
We're offering all customers impacted by Hurricane Fiona a free 30 day 2GB data bonus to help keep you connec... 

Anyone know if it’s legit?

18 REPLIES 18

Ahawkes91
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks @will13am ! Very helpful !!!

Guylune
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@dust2dust  Ho, ok... I didn't understand what you meant. It's always a bit complicated but I usually don't time. In times like these, it should have been an automatic gift.

Cheers

@Guylune- I'm saying things have rarely been all that easy around here with freebies. One time data was just given. Here. Have this. On us. All other times have required some kind of input from the customer. Sometimes that input turns in to a mess. So maybe like you people just said forget about it and didn't bother.

Guylune

@dust2dustWhat are you saying ??

Your username has been here a while, did you have fun with all the shamozzle over the holiday freebies the last couple years? "Buying" them for $0 and then next time replying to a text. Or was that all just too much hassle and you didn't bother then too?  Lots of people had all kinds of fun with those.

cool.. and the data has a 30 days expiry,  too...

Guylune

@hTideGnowThanks but like I said, I can do without... 🙂

Hopefully next time PM offers some help, it will be easier to get.

Hi @Guylune 

why don't you open ticket with CS agent and ask them to apply for you ?

to open ticket with CS Agent:

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

1. start by typing : Contact CS Agent
  2. then Click "Contact Us"
  3. then Click "Other"
  4. finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
    you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Guylune

@dust2dust 

Yes to all questions... east coast area code, registered address in New Brunswick, got the text and physically am in NB.

I'm not trying again. Found it more off a waste of time. I can do without the bonus.

I hope it will be easier for those who need it more.

sendthistotraci
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It would only work for me in desktop mode. Main page go to plans and add ons, scroll way down and paste in the box next to promotional. It will apply the 2gb data.

@SDB- Or try private mode. If you see any little spinner refresh icons lower down then click them.

Hi @SDB try to clear cache and reboot browser, maybe cache issue  

SDB

I live in NS and am currently in South Carolina (experiencing the hurricane). I’ve added the bonus but don’t see it showing up on my account. Does it take awhile or was it immediate for you? Thanks. 

@Guylune- Do you have an east coast area code? Do you have an east coast address registered here? Did you get the text? Are you presently physically somewhere in the east coast? I wonder what level of filtering they're doing. I've tried multiple accounts multiple times. None work. I'm out west. I shouldn't be entitled. So they must be filtering somehow.

edk

I live in eastern NB and it works. Go to Plans and Add-On,   at the bottom right but in promotion code  "2GBFiona"

edk

Yes it is real.    Go to Plans and Add-On,   at the bottom right but in promotion code  "2GBFiona"

Guylune

If it worked for anyone, tell us where you are from please.

I live on the east coast of NB and when I enter the code it says it's invalid.

I don't really need it as I have enough data but I wonder where it works!

Thanks

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Stells , the deal has proven to be real.  Just login to the self server portal, go to the plans and add-on tab and there is a spot to enter the promo code at the bottom right.

Need Help? Let's chat.