cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid sim

pamelacrozier
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yesterday I tried to activate my sim card. I went through the whole process and at the end it said "something went wrong" So I tried again and it kept saying invalid sim. The sim card would not work even with trouble shooting. Within that time my credit card has been charged, Bell canceld my service and I lost the tiny SIM Card. I'm wondering how I can cancel this service. I can not register because I can't get a text to my phone as I do not have the sim.

2 REPLIES 2

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@pamelacrozier  Message the moderators and explain your situation. If you cannot find the SIM card you will just have to purchase a new one and change it in your account. It is likely you were able to port over your number successfully. See if you can access your self serve account using your email and password.

To contact the moderators click on the (?) At the bottom right of your screen and submit a ticket via Simon explaining your issue to the moderators. Type in human or rep and choose account related issue and follow the prompts to explain your issue and submit a service ticket. Keep an eye on the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen for a little number will pop up indicating a message from the moderators thru your private message box.

Alternatively if you have difficulty using Simon send a private message to the moderators by tagging @CS_Agent in the send bar and then put in the subject line lost SIM need pin #. Then explain your issue. Include your email, ph#, pin#, name and address on account. You may also be asked dob, alternate ph# if any, payment type, amount and last for digits, security question and answer to further verify you are the account holder. They will get you access to your account if you cannot. You will just have to get a new SIM and enter it on your account if you cant find it.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

You lost the public mobile sim?. That's unfortunate as it sounds like your account and port was successful but website caused an error..if you had the sim it would likely work..

So you need a new sim card and you will also have to contact the moderators to sort out your issue 

Simon.JPG

I understand it is an inconvenience bit please be patient and the mods will fix you up so you can enjoy the savings that Public Mobile offers.

Need Help? Let's chat.