cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid sim error

ismailzekraoui
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello public community,

I just bought a PUBLIC sim card, everything in the activation process was going well, I chose the number, and the plan, added the vouchers and when I pushed process, there was a message telling me to wait and afterward it said something went wrong just log in, when I tried to register again, I get Invalid sin, tried to login, it doesn,t recognize my account, please help 

1 REPLY 1

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@ismailzekraoui wrote:

Hello public community,

I just bought a PUBLIC sim card, everything in the activation process was going well, I chose the number, and the plan, added the vouchers and when I pushed process, there was a message telling me to wait and afterward it said something went wrong just log in, when I tried to register again, I get Invalid sin, tried to login, it doesn,t recognize my account, please help 

You can try putting the sim in your phone and reboot to see if it works, although  your sim might be locked. Try again in 1 hour.

Clear your browser cache/history/cookies. Close browser and open a new browser in incognito/private mode. Also, you can try a different browser.

Edit: You can also use the live chat service for activations:

https://chat.telus.com/chat/publicmobile/chat-pm.html?portal=publicmobile&language=en

Need Help? Let's chat.