cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid Sim

wanga
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi,

internet died when i was trying to activate sim.  it says invalid sim when i tried to restart.  i've waited 2 hours since the first attempt, it still says invalid.  how do i reset?

thanks

3 REPLIES 3

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@wanga Clear cache and use incognoto mode. Still invalid means sim was used. Another new customer could have typed it by mistake wnd activater your sim.

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@wanga wrote:

hi,

internet died when i was trying to activate sim.  it says invalid sim when i tried to restart.  i've waited 2 hours since the first attempt, it still says invalid.  how do i reset?

thanks

See if you can log into your my account. 

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@wanga wrote:

hi,

thanks

See if your credit card has been charged. If it has put the sim in the phone and reboot.

If credit card has not been charged try again. The lock is lifted after 1 hour. Clear browser cache/history/cookies. Close browser and then open a new window in incognito mode and try to activate again. You can always wait until tomorrow to use the live chat for activations.

https://chat.telus.com/chat/publicmobile/chat-pm.html?portal=publicmobile&language=en

Need Help? Let's chat.