cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid SIM

Todd123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just tried signing up/porting/activating and got an error after entering my credit card. Now when I try the sign-up process again it gives me an invalid SIM error.

I couldn't even login to my account that I originally created so I had to create this one just to post. 

I tried booting up my phone with the new SIM card but I'm not getting any service.

I've also checked my credit card and haven't been charged.

Not sure what my next step is.

3 REPLIES 3

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@Todd123  If its been that long, you need to contact the moderators for assistance.  Be sure to include the below information so they can help you out as soon as possible.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...

Todd123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Unfortunately it's been a good 2.5 to 3 hours already.

beerdude111
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Give it 20-30 mins, I went through this yesterday. For me, the SIM started working 20 mins after an error with my CC and when I went to retry they started telling me invalid SIM, I could get data place outgoing calls but could not recieve them. 30 more mins later, I got a text saying my number was fully ported over and I started reciving calls. Another 2 hrs later, I got access to the online account. 

Need Help? Let's chat.