cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid SIM

hbalter
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Tried to port number from Rogers and got to end of process and received credit card error.  Now can't start over.  It tells me the SIM is invalid as it thinks it is already active.  I tried with a different SIM and now it tells me that my number cannot be ported over.  What is going on?  I ordered 4 SIMs to port over all our phones but want to get 1 done quickly to make sure there is good signal at our home and at my son's place in Guelph before I do the other ones.  Can someone help fix this problem?  (NOTE:  Is it possible this is related to owing money on my Rogers account.  I am in the middle of a billing complaint with them).

5 REPLIES 5

hbalter

It works.  Thank you.  

hbalter

Saray_O,

That is awesome.  I will try again later tonight and let you know.  I really hope it works so I can take advantage of the great rates right now.

Howard

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi there @hbalter

I'm really sorry about this inconvenient! 

I was able to find an account under your name (number ending on 75-22) and I was able to resubmit the port request with the help of our port team. It should complete within the next 2.5 hours. After it completes, you should go ahead and try creating a new Self Serve account. 

Let me know if you need anything else 🙂 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

hbalter

I have tried but I cannot log into self-serve.  It keeps telling me my log-in attempt failed.  If I try "forgot password" it tells me it cannot verify e-mail.  Basically I don't exist, but at the same time I can't start over.

ryanwoo
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

For the first sim, see if you can logon to self serve. If you can you can check or update your credit card there.

Need Help? Let's chat.