cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid SIM - How to email contact problem with out PM Number

Danielson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Have new sim card, went through the process of activation  (sim accepted) , was rejected for some reason, now when I go back to retry to activate tells me that I now have invalid sim. Not a good start with Public Mobile. Emailing is useless unless you have an active PM number. Is there an actual voice number to contact?

6 REPLIES 6

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Danielson

Porting usually takes in between a few minutes to 2 hours (for mobile ports).

Can you private message me the number you have transferred over to your new PM account? I'll look into it for you.

Thank you,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Danielson

Still waiting for messaging and phone calls recieved to work. Recieves from Telus customers but no other. Is there an average wait time for Porting to complete ?

D

Danielson

Thank you for the fast reply, faith restored!

Just waiting for the Text messaging to work, Voice and data work.

D

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @Danielson

I'm sorry to hear you have problems with your activation.

For some reason, your account stayed in "draft" mode when you were creating it. I have activated it for you with the $120 plan. Could you reboot your phone and let me know if you have service? After that, you can go ahead and create your Self Serve account. 

Don't hesitate to send me a private message if you have any questions 🙂 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

There is no voice support for new customers, so you've come to the right place.

i am tagging theee community moderators who will be happy to assist you.

@Mary_M@Shazia_K, and @Saray_O

one of them will ask you to contact them via private message.  Welcome to the community!

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

The SIM is not invalid but already registered during the first try. A few people experience this bug but one of the moderators @Shazia_K @Mary_M @Saray_O will be able to help you. Just hang in there for a bit.

You will need to send them information by private message. If unfamiliar with this feature, you can review it here: Private Messages - viewing and creating. It will speed things along if you can check in from time to time.

Welcome, well shortly anyway, to Public Mobile. Better days to come.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.