cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet service

Swaggygirl14
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm not getting any internet service. Don't know if because I have to keep adding internet last couple weeks 

4 REPLIES 4

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Most likely you have used up your data especially if you say you have had to ramp up your use recently. Are you on the basic plan? (the 15 and even the 25 dollar plan can be used up pretty quick if you aren't careful)

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Swaggygirl14   Also, check if you have a set a monthly data limit on your phone.  It could be a limit that you set yourself and blocked further data usage once you reached the limit

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Confirm first if you still have any data available on your account.

I assume DATA is on on your phone.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Swaggygirl14 wrote:

I'm not getting any internet service. Don't know if because I have to keep adding internet last couple weeks 

@Swaggygirl14   did you login to My Account and confirm if your data are used up again (since you said you have been keep adding)

Are you really a high usage user?  If you don't think you are, then before you add more, check your phone's data usage first and see which add used the most data

if you are on Android , it is easy to track, you can go to the Mobile Data usage page and change the billing start date (Start billing cycle on) to match your current PM cycle start date

E-MobileData.png

If you are on iPhone, it is tricker to trace back as they don't have feature like Anroid

Need Help? Let's chat.