cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International calls

Zohrehkh77
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there 

I purchased 300 min add one international mins but unfortunately can’t make a call to my country Iran, several and several trying but no call was connected .  As you know my country is in hard circumstances and because of some filtering on internet connection I can’t access to internet calls as well so I have to use international calls instead. Please let me know what is wrong with it . 
Thank you, 

4 REPLIES 4

@Zohrehkh77 wrote:

Hi there 

I purchased 300 min add one international mins but unfortunately can’t make a call to my country Iran, several and several trying but no call was connected .  As you know my country is in hard circumstances and because of some filtering on internet connection I can’t access to internet calls as well so I have to use international calls instead. Please let me know what is wrong with it . 
Thank you, 

You'll need to use another service to make these phone calls. There are several online long distance companies who can purchase long distance minutes or there are calling cards available from many different stores that can be used.  There's also the option to use internet messaging apps to communicate.

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You can't call Iran using PM service

Use calling card. Buy it from gas station

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Zohrehkh77   sorry, Iran is not part of the Long distance calling addon

Only these countries can be called

**Intl long distance Add-On included countries: Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Venezuela. Calls must originate from Canada.

if you have not used to call any other country, open a ticket with support and see if they can reverse the purchase

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (requires access to My Account) using direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Contact agent ", then click "Contact Us", then click "Other", click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗""
Next, enter your Community login, then enter your question.  Finally use My Account login or 4 digits PIN to validate.

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.