cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International call add-on not working

Teresa88
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account has 400 min international call add-on.  However, when I tried to call HK, it did not work. The response was that the talk is not included in the plan. Why is that?  My account summary clearly shows that I have 400 min. How can I use the min? Thanks.

7 REPLIES 7

Teresa88
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the tips.  Be more careful with the exiting code and leading zero. It works now.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Teresa88 : does the add-on in your My Data & Add-ons area say 300 minutes or 400 minutes? If it says 400 minutes then you have the old version and it should work. If it says 300 then as above...you need a different add-on.

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@geopublic Did the old 400 minute add-on not include Hong Kong?

@geopublic wrote:

@Teresa88  To call HK you need to purchase the 500 China/HK add-on for $15

Her plan should still work since she has indicated she has the 400 minute international add on that had these countries:

Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, and Venezuela.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Teresa88  To call HK you need to purchase the 500 China/HK add-on for $15

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Teresa88 wrote:

My account has 400 min international call add-on.  However, when I tried to call HK, it did not work. The response was that the talk is not included in the plan. Why is that?  My account summary clearly shows that I have 400 min. How can I use the min? Thanks.

To get the obvious out of the way...you used 011 or + in front of the country code? Sometimes there are some extra leading zero's in country codes and "foreign" area codes. Maybe try not using leading zeros.

Need Help? Let's chat.