cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incomplete Fido Port.

mal4zn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi. I have an incomplete port as of Nov 17th. I have sent in support tickets to Public Mobile, and messaged a Mod on this community with no response from either. I would like to get the port complete before Friday, or at least a response.

5 REPLIES 5

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @mal4zn

I'm really sorry for the long wait, 

But you sent me a message with no info other than your port failed Smiley Sad

Please provide me with the following: 

PM Sim card #: 

Number to port: 

Account number with the previous provider: 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

mal4zn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks Community for reassuring me that someone will respond.

I am pushing 13 days with no response :(. Its almost my birthday and grand-mama wont be able to do her annual overseas phone call this year :'(

@Shazia_K Please Help!

josephcommerce
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi..

yes it will take a while.

I suggest you private message the MOD and call FIDO to give them a heads up.

Tell FIDO to note it on the system you plan to port out.

This might help, in the porting process.

I did that and it told me 2 days to PORT in with FIDO..

But most important is provide the MOD the more information the better for the porting.. As much info as possible.

Thanks

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Is your FIDO SIM still active?  As you have found out that it sounds like the average wait is looking around 10+ days that maybe you can put your FIDO SIM back in if it is still active until this gets fixed for you.  PM will adjust your renewal date to be 90 days from the day you get full service for the plan you have chosen

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

Hi. The wait time maybe long, PM has been swampt with issues when they unveiled a Promo which ended Nov 20, They're just now trying to clear up the jam up, BUT rest assured, They'l get back and fix yer Port

Need Help? Let's chat.