cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inactivity for 4 months under a 90-day plan.

driewel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am currently on a 12 GB 90-day auto-pay promo plan ( switched from Wind (Freedom) to PM durning a July promo last year. It no longer exists. ) that renews on April 1st. I am however traveling to another country for 4 months (May through August). I will be using a different number there. I want to reduce my costs as much as possible for this connection while keeping my number and plan active for use starting September. I've been looking and I'm not sure as to what the best option is. 

It renews on April 1st for the next 90 days while I only require it for 30 days. After that, it will be 4 months of inactivity and then back to regular use. I would like to keep my plan above all else and I would like to not have to pay for the months I'm not using it. Could anyone help?

Thanks,

AH 

2 REPLIES 2

driewel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@ShawnC13  That seemed to be the only option that I had in mind too 🙂 I'll let it run another cycle, disable it and activate it when I get back. It would only be about 60 days of staying suspended and that should be fine 🙂 Thank you for that 🙂

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@driewel, your only option to keep your number and your plan is to allow it renew April 1.  Let it run it's cycle yes it will be two months of not being used.  After your renewal disable autopay.  Once your April 1 90 day plan expires your account can sit "suspended" for 90 days without losing your plan or number.  Around day 86 I would suggest coming back and getting the phone active again.  I give the 4 day buffer just in case any issues arise.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.