cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If you have problem enter here

Mohaly
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I will start this post to try to count how many of us have problem without any response from the MOD so please start typing you problem the time since you contacted the MOD and the response you have since the private message.

For me I have problem porting from wind since the Saturday night and the money is deducted from my card and so activation for the service for now.

I contacted all the MOD without any response until now

Please respond to this post to help each other to find out a solution

4 REPLIES 4

cphan0604
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i signed up for this awesome plan on saturday night...got a temporary number since i'm coming from koodo....then i did the port...number transferred successfully and i got the cancellation email from koodo...

however, didn't get sms from pm and nothing works so far...

can't send/receive calls

can't send/receive text

no data

my sim status in the phone still shows the temporary number....so my port is stuck somewhere...

messaged mods...it's a waiting game now...

what's the point of a thread like this?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

There are numerous threads like this already going asking for people with issues to post in them.  I still don't think it will give you an accurate measure of the amount of back log

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

MooseJawMark
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been waiting for a response since 17 Nov.  Error porting over my Koodo line and double billed.  Both are yet to be soved.

Need Help? Let's chat.