cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If I upgrade my plan, am I still able to apply my rewards in the new plan?

Fromchen98
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a few rewards from loyalty and referrals.

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

Lol just don't ever change reward programs... Like ever. It is a 2 step process to change it so it would be hard to do inadvertently. 

Don't worry @Fromchen98 , doing a Plan Change will not prompt you to switch reward options.

That is a process which involves signing into the new Public Points site using your self-serve login credentials.  From there, users can opt in to the new Public Points program.   But again, many long-time users recommend avoiding switching over to the new Public Points program as the overall rewards are lower in the new points program.

Also, if you DO switch, there's no going back to the old rewards program, ever.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

You're nowhere near the join button when you change plans. The join button is in the rewards area. You can look at things there all you want. Just don't hit that join button. Even if you do then don't hit the confirm button. That's the point of no return.

Fromchen98

I guess I am in the old reward system, where they apply my rewards to my account every month. How to NOT to switch to the new system when  I upgrade the plan?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

It sparks the thought...not if you're trying to get any data promo. You can't get the promos on existing accounts.

Fromchen98

Thank you

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Yes you will, @Fromchen98 .   Switching to higher or lower plans do not affect your current rewards.

Just make sure you DO NOT switch to the new Public Points program if you are on the old reward system where they pay you actual $$$ for things such as referrals, loyalty, auto-pay, and community participation.

Need Help? Let's chat.