cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INCOMPLETE SERVICE since Nov 19th

DLegaspi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I signed up for PM on Nov 19th, and I am not able to receive phone calls (however I can make outgoing calls), and I am unable to send/receive text messages.

In addition, my old Rogers account is still active, so I am currently paying for TWO phone bills.  I understand that there is a backlog with tech issues at PM, but I have received absolutely no response from PM, and do not know if my request for my account fix is even in queue??

Please, I would appreciate some sort of indication that my request was received and that a resolution is on the way.

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2

DLegaspi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I sent an email to PM on Nov 20. I included my old Rogers account info, number to port, etc.

That would be great if PM started my billing cycle once the port fully completes. It would be the least they could do from a customer service standpoint.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

When did you sumbit your orriginal message to PM? I recall n the announcement they said they were working on emails from the 19th, so should be soon depending on your message date.

did did you include all the nessisary info?

old account name and number, ported number etc.

PM will adjust your PM billing cycle to the ported date so you will not pay for 2 services.  are you using your old sim at  the moment?

Need Help? Let's chat.