saidhlh3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I forgot my self serve acc

2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

@saidhlh3 

you can try Reset Your Self-Serve Password

If you forget your password, there’s no need to worry. You can create a new one by following these simple steps:

1. Click here.
  2. Enter and confirm your email address, then answer the security question. You made the security question when you created your Self-Serve account.

You will receive an email outlining how to change your password. If you don’t get this email within 60 minutes, check your spam folder to make sure emails from @publicmobile.ca aren’t being blocked.You can also start a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking here, and submit a ticket to our Customer Support Agents.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@saidhlh3  did you try Forgot Password link?  try with all the emails you have and see if you find the one that you used for setting up.  But after that, you still need you answer Security Question to get through

Of course, you can also search your emails to see which one did get some email from Public Mobile before and that might be the one used.

if you are really unable to figure it out, you will have to contact PM Customer Support Agent to get that resolved:

(After you open a ticket with Customer Support Agent, please monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right.  Customer Support Agent will communicate with you via messaging within Community)

1. For faster response (2 to 48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right corner and request Cusstomer Support Agent assistance, or you can also use this direct link instead https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click on "Contact Us", click on "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket" then Follow the prompts to submit a ticket.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.