cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Addons purchased but not showing up

gabclement
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, 

I purchased some extra data but it's not showing up anywhere on my account and Im still out of data. Anyone know if it will show up on my next renewal or if it should be active right away. Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@gabclement 

The process can be a bit tricky... top up Balance + purchase Addons (separately).  It sounds like you discovered what's happened, so now that you have sufficient funds, you're ready to actually get the Addon!  🙂

gabclement
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for the reply. I see that I just added the funds but never finished purchasing the addons. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gabclement 

how to Purchase Add-Ons Through Self Serve

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!

and do rebooting your phone

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@gabclement   if you see Available Fund ha a non-zero amount, possibly the amount that you just loaded, then you have just add the fund but not purchase the add-on yet.   If that is the case, go ahead and buy the Add-on now.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@gabclement wrote:

Hello, 

I purchased some extra data but it's not showing up anywhere on my account and Im still out of data. Anyone know if it will show up on my next renewal or if it should be active right away. Thanks

@gabclement Buying add ons is a two step, non intuitive process. You need to have / add the funds to your account, then purchase the add on. Look in your account, are the funds showing as available? If so, go and purchase the add on.

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@gabclement 

Purchasing Add-ons is a TWO step process. Once you add the funds, then you need to make the actual purchase. Detailed instruction: click here

If you don't see an add-on added, then check if there are available funds in the account, that is a sign that step 2 was not completed. Go back and make a purchase.

You can also add an add-on by calling *611, for this purchase a voucher at a local convenience store or gas station that sells them.

Need Help? Let's chat.