cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I was charged (autopay) but my plan hasn't renewed. Help?

dylanmccall
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there!

I have auto pay set up for my 90 day plan, and usually this has worked just fine. This month I was charged, and the balance ($110) is sitting on my account, but my plan hasn't been renewed. As a result, my phone just plain isn't working 😞 Any idea what's going on? How can we fix this?

Incidentally, I was a little surprised that autopay charged me $110, since my plan is $120 - $9 of rewards, sooo, I added an extra $1 about ten minutes ago.

5 REPLIES 5

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Acekiller,

@dylanmccall is already being helped by my colleague Marie Hélène 🙂 I am confident that this will get sorted out!

thank you for flagging us 🙂

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

if you have paid and your phone is not working, only the mods can help you out with that

@Mary_M can you assist?

dylanmccall
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ah, thanks for the information. Done 🙂

@dylanmccall  Did you make any account c hanges  t his month?

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Since it's account related and probably stuck in renewal process and you mentioned You did setup autopay which didn't work for you somehow I would suggest contact mod they will look sfter you
In your private message to any moderator whatever bits of the following info you have:
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
* Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(EST) to 9pm(EST) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(EST) to 5:30pm(EST)
Here is the link for how to contact moderators
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.