cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I recently had a payment come off a credit card you do not have. says Public Mobile Vancouver??

jennbilger
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

4 REPLIES 4

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @jennbilger   did you meant PM took a charge on a credit card that you never give to PM?  But you are a customer here?

PM would not know your other credit if you have not give it to PM, so, it's either you did or someone in your family used it?

You can login to My Account, go to Payment page and confirm what credit card you have put in there.  Again, if it is a different credit card , confirm if any of your family member used that.  

saadh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

A credit card you do not have or a credit card you have but a service you do not have? 
If you do have service/phone plan with Public Mobile, payments will show up as charged by Public Mobile Vancouver on your credit card.

If you do not have services with Public Mobile, do you have a family member who is using your card as a payment method for their Public Mobile plan? If you don't, it is possible someone could have access to your credit card information. IF this is the case (which I hope it isn't), please contact your bank and let them know of this unauthorized charge. 

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@jennbilger hi are you saying you have a charge on your cc and do not have a phone account with Public? to inquire about it 

_markymark
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

What?

Need Help? Let's chat.