cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need my old number ported - cannot find SIMON in order to ask!

kermodi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I need my old number ported (I'm am activated and currently using a temporary number on PM) but I cannot find SIMON in order to request it.

I know he popped up in the bottom right corner of the screen, when I was here the other day - but today it appears he is absent.

Any suggestions?

Thanks guys!

11 REPLIES 11

hyT
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@kermodi 

Welcome to PM. Glad that you have successfully ported your number with the helpful hints from many veteran fellow PM users here. 

I have also found SIMON hiding his question mark icon when using Firefox. Was Firefox the browser you were using? Try using other browsers such as Chrome or Edge next time.

tabi159w
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

So happy for you! Welcome to PM!

kermodi

Porting is all done already!

Thank you so much for such exemplary service!

Couldn't be happier!

Cheers!

@kermodi wrote:

hairbag1 - thank you so much ...

Cannot believe I did not see that!

As my kids used to say "duh".

Need a red faced emoticon!

Thanks again!

LOL...no red faced emoticon needed. It's easy to miss that option to Chat with Simon.

Stay healthy !

kermodi

hairbag1 - thank you so much ...

Cannot believe I did not see that!

As my kids used to say "duh".

Need a red faced emoticon!

Thanks again!

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@hairbag1 wrote:

@kermodi wrote:

Thanks shep22 - I appreciate the response.

SiMON seems to be MIA right now - at least on my screen.

(logged in and out twice to check).

I've messaged the mods, (as per the post above) - so hopefully it all be fixed up soon.

Look at top of the page and click on Get Help / Chat with Simon.

@hairbag1 good one I always forget about that lol

@kermodi wrote:

I've messaged the mods, (as per the post above) - so hopefully it all be fixed up soon.

Look at top of the page and click on Get Help / Chat with Simon.

kermodi

Thanks, gblackma!

I appreciate your response.

I used the link you provided to message the mods, since I cannot get SiMON to appear on my screen.

Thanks again!

kermodi

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@kermodi wrote:

I need my old number ported (I'm am activated and currently using a temporary number on PM) but I cannot find SIMON in order to request it.

I know he popped up in the bottom right corner of the screen, when I was here the other day - but today it appears he is absent.

Any suggestions?

Thanks guys!

@kermodi he should be there lol reboot your comp it may help (does he get a coffee break I wonder) click on the? Bottom right hand corner Ask Simon to speak to a human this will help create a ticket to speak to a moderator   check the envelope top right corner for a reply response time is 2 to 48 hours

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@kermodi  Type "Port Request and follow the prompts to get to a moderator. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

Welcome to PM .

Need Help? Let's chat.