cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need a refund

Karlab_jalil
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I canceled my publicMobile subscription 1 month ago, and I just check my deposits in my bank account and I see a 28$ automatic payment from Public mobile. I need this money refunded as soon as possible.

This charge does not make sense, firstly because I properly canceled the subscription and on the other hand, my previous plan was 45 US dollars. I need this problem solved. I was attentive to any response. Thanks 

4 REPLIES 4

HI @Karlab_jalil 

did you submit a ticket yet?  when did you submit it?

did you check the Community inbox, envelope icon on top right besides your avatar?

and it is a late in the evening now, support might not reply till tomorrow morning.    Wait until morning, send them a message again and they will reply shortly then

Karlab_jalil
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent

I need a response 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Karlab_jalil 

How did you cancel your account? Could we get some detail?

PM is a self serve service and is a prepaid service. You can contact a CS_Agent but they will also need more details for a refund.

@Karlab_jalil wrote:

Hello, I canceled my publicMobile subscription 1 month ago, and I just check my deposits in my bank account and I see a 28$ automatic payment from Public mobile. I need this money refunded as soon as possible.

This charge does not make sense, firstly because I properly canceled the subscription and on the other hand, my previous plan was 45 US dollars. I need this problem solved. I was attentive to any response. 

You'll need to contact a cutsomer support agent. Please send a private message to CS_Agent.  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.