cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I’m not able to receive calls but can make them

AllyCurtis99
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey, 

I need help as I can’t receive phone calls. They are going straight to voicemail and not showing up on my phone. Do not disturb is turned off. I am trying to contact lawyers right now so it’s a huge problem for me as they might not leave a message. I don’t even see a notification of a call having been made by others. 

Thank you, 

Ally Curtis 

4 REPLIES 4

vickipoirier
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had problems receiving calls so I upgraded to a 5G plan but I still can't receive some calls. Some calls can continue after I stepped out of my house. I just bought the iPhone 15 but it didn't solve the problem. My previous phone was a iPhone 8+ and it can't handle 5G. I read in some answers in the forum that 5G is suppose to solve this problem? Please help, thanks.

@AllyCurtis99 

Maybe try reboot of the phone.  Network reset of phone (this will erase any saved Wifi passwords)

You could also try the SIM card in another working phone. That would help determine whether it is a hardware issue versus PM service problem.  

AllyCurtis99
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

No I've been with Public for a couple years now. No I did not. I can use data and still text. I can make phone calls but I’m not receiving a notification that that I'm receiving them. My voicemail is still working. Also I checked do not disturb and call forwarding as well this is not the issue. 

It appears like all my calls are being forwarded to voicemail somehow.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@AllyCurtis99 

More details would be helpful.

Are you a new customer?  Did you recently activate and port over your number from another carrier?  Are you able to receive SMS texts on your number?  What about data?

Need Help? Let's chat.