cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I keep running out my minutes even with add ons!!

MiguelTonya59
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi - for some reason each month I run out of minutes. I added an add on 500 min Canada wide long distance. It still shows in my account in add ons section were you buy them. 

current add-ons - 500 min Canadá wide long Distance. 

Help! 

5 REPLIES 5

MiguelTonya59
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I sent you an email..

Anyway, the problem was that in the tab - Add ons it says that its current. But its not true. Its just that I purchased that add on in the past.  I just purchased it again and NOW it appears on the " Data & add ons USAGE tab. Now I can see how many minutes I have left. 

IT's confusing but got it - thanks 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@MiguelTonya59 if you are using more than 2 $5 addons Then go up to the $25 plan for the unlimited  minutes. Here's an article on switching plans. Choose the renew at next renewal date option. The switch now option loses your balance and immediately charges you for the new plan. 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/change-your-plan . See below on how to do it. 

20200416_143943.jpg

Welcome to the community.  Stay safe. 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@MiguelTonya59 do you have "available funds" in your account? if you do, you sill have to apply the add-on. it's a 2 step process

Screenshot_20200418-193411-01.jpeg

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@MiguelTonya59 

Are you on the current $15 plan? With free incoming? If not schedule a plan change on next renewal and choose the current $15 plan. Otherwise maybe you should consider changing to the $25 plan with unlimited calling and 1gb of data.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@MiguelTonya59 wrote:

Hi - for some reason each month I run out of minutes. I added an add on 500 min Canada wide long distance. It still shows in my account in add ons section were you buy them. 

current add-ons - 500 min Canadá wide long Distance. 

Help! 

Are you able to give us a screenshot of your account overview page (with personal info removed)  That will help us take a look at things.  

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.