cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I just signed up. And I seem to have got charged twice, once on each of my credit cards.

Stevenb1959
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just signed up. And I seem to have got charged twice, once on each of my credit cards.

5 REPLIES 5

@Willowthecat actually, it is not unusual some expired card would still work for short period of time as the card number is the same (which usually will for renewed credit card).  It is more a glitch on the credit card side

Willowthecat

fUNNY STORY: my visa on file here expired last year, the phone kept working as I had no idea, it's been years since I signed in last and got no warnings it was about to expire.  Today the phone will not make calls and when I sign in to check it says payment is due but the visa cannot be updated at this time.

So there must be something fishy going on with the accounting software.

Ok it might drop from the account. Wait a few days and check credit card. Nothing can be done while pending. 

Stevenb1959

I was trying to sign up the first time and I get to the part where I was trying to transfer my phone number and it wouldn't work. But before that step I put my credit card in and it must have authorized it And it wouldn't let me go any further.

The second time I tried to sign up when I got to the point where I was trying to transfer my number. I put the account number of my previous provider and everything worked smoothly.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Why did you sign up twice with 2 different card numbers? If you just did this, you have to wait for about 3 to 5 days for one to fall off. If it doesn't fall off from 1 account and is posted to your cc then you contact support.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.