cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I haven’t got the 10$ discount for 6months

Robinan1002
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey I registered in the 20th and my phone number is (778) xxx-xxxx..

I am supposed to get the 10$ off for 6 months promotion but haven't got it... 

EDIT: number removed by NDesai

4 REPLIES 4

Raf414
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Please wait the system should automatically add you the 10 $ if you didn't receive them after the 30 days you can post question again.

@Robinan1002 

Here are the terms and conditions of the promotion:

Here’s what else you should know:

• Only plans $35/mo or greater are eligible for this offer.
  • Eligible customers will receive $10 credit for months 1-6, then resume paying full price from month 7 and onwards. Credit is non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash.
  • The first credit will be applied to all eligible accounts within 30 days of activation. Remaining credits will be applied prior to each renewal date.
  • You will also be able to see the credits you’ve received by logging in to Self-Serve.
  • If you switch your rate plan, OR fall into a suspend or inactive state while on the promotion, you will no longer be eligible for this promotion.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Robinan1002  It can take up to 30 days for the first $10 credit to appear so you need to be patient.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Hi

Can you please remove your personal info?

Usually those get credited on your account once the promotion is over, maybe couple of days later and after that once per month (i noticed couple of them around 10th).

If you don't receive it by your renewal, please contact the moderators by clicking the question mark and typing 'talk to human'

Your referral credit should be there within 72 hours, so latest tomorrow

Hope it helps

Need Help? Let's chat.