cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have been locked out of my account for over a month. I have autopay, so still using phone. HELP!

barb16
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been locked out of my account for over a month. I have autopay, so still using phone. HELP!

I am not in 'Ever" as far as I know for this account I still had the 2-account system. A separate community account. I think I need a service ticket how do I do this?

3 REPLIES 3

@BKNS27 wrote:

@barb16 

If you are an longtime members and haven’t create an Eversafe ID. You need to create one with your email and password by clicking on Sign Up.

IMG_0110.png

If you still can’t login to your account. Click on the Chat icon and type in Submit a Ticket for an agent to help you.

For customers who were with Public Mobile before EverSafe came around, the process didn't involve using the "sign up" button.  Customers had to log in using the original Self Serve credentials.  After that was done, the customer was then automatically converted to the EverSafe log in system and had to follow the instructions to simply change to a password that the EverSafe system considered to be acceptable.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@barb16 

If you are an longtime members and haven’t create an Eversafe ID. You need to create one with your email and password by clicking on Sign Up.

IMG_0110.png

If you still can’t login to your account. Click on the Chat icon and type in Submit a Ticket for an agent to help you.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@barb16 Try logging in using your email and password. It should send you OTP on your phone. If you do not know the password, try resetting it. If your account doesn't exist, click on sign up and follow the steps. 

Here are some troubleshooting steps you can follow: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/eversafe-troubleshooting

"If your account is locked due to multiple failed login attempts, please note that for security reasons, we lock login attempts after 5 unsuccessful tries. You'll need to wait 3 hours for your account to be unlocked. Once it's unlocked, try resetting your password."

Need Help? Let's chat.