cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a bad Shell gas station voucher.

DaleH
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, I sent a message two days ago and no mod got back to me. I paid for two vouchers on sunday night, $19, $100. the $19 work and I get a message saying the $100 in not good.

Hel?, My due date is the 29th.

9 REPLIES 9

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning @DaleH,

thank you so much for taking the time to write to us regarding your recent experience purchasing a voucher! 

This is confirmation that I have received your message and I'll be looking into it shortly. Please expect a message from me soon 🙂

Kind regards,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

DaleH

Thanks for you advice everyone, I tried the 61, used my cell on wifi, well try using my wife laptop. My bill is now late. Thanks again to all.

DaleH

Thanks for you advice everyone, I tried the 611.Used my cell on wifi, well try a using my wife laptop. My bill is now late. Thanks again to all.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@DaleH wrote:

Well, I tried but they said they can't do anything.

It's kind of a hard thing to prove. Was it used thereby rendering it spent? How to prove that it's still unused.

Another possibility is to try the 611 service. That's a non-internet way to make payments. Maybe it would be useable there. Or of course a different browser or whatever incognito variation your browser has.

But really the only people that could see and verify that a particular voucher has been used or not is the PM mods. Maybe they'd be able to see that the voucher number is a valid number ready to be entered. They might also be able to tell whether or not the vendor activated it making it available to you. Generally of course getting a number would imply activated but who knows. It's wierd that your other voucher worked.

So maybe they can enter it in as a payment for you and render that voucher code spent in their system.

DaleH

Well, I tried but they said they can't do anything.

kelly0032003

My advice since you only bought it on Sunday is take it back to the shell station you bought it from, explain the problem and see if they will exchange it for another $100 one.  I had the same problem with a $25 voucher I had (But in my case my voucher was bought 9 months ago)  I planned to use it for my stepson, but he never used it.  Because the voucher was way past the time I had to return it I contacted a moderator who credited me with the $25.00 credit but informed me it was a courtesy.  (I'm not sure why the voucher was good until August 22 2022).

DaleH

There is only one "0" and it's the same as the $1"00".000

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@DaleH

Moderators are busy recently. 

Please wait as additional message will move you to the end of the wait queue.

Someone_here
Mayor / Maire

Could it be that some "0" look likes "O", or that some characters are not printed clearly? I had one voucher once that wasn't printed clearly, I had to try different combinations until I found the good one...

Need Help? Let's chat.