cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I had to cancel my visa. I have 3 payments to public mobile on this account

martinosu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want to stay with public mobile.  My new visa is arriving in 6 days. The three accounts that will be affected are

1000000xxxxxx

1000000xxxxxx

I do not have the third one. The three accounts are paid by visa ending in 2498.  Can someone please ensure that these accounts do not get cancelled as I intend to update the visa number as soon as it becomes available.

Edit: Account#s removed by NDesai

3 REPLIES 3

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@martinosu It's your responsibility to keep the account active. When is your renewal date? You have 90 days from Suspended status to renew. You can also renew using PM Voucher that can be bought from any Gas Station or retail stores like Walmart, RCSS or London Drugs. 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@martinosu 

This is a public forum and everyone can see your personal information. You should click the 3 dots on right of your post and select "edit reply" to remove your personal details.

You can stop at a gas station or corner store an buy a top up voucher for each account. Either add them by calling 611 or logging into your account and selecting make a payment. Then there is a drop down from credit card to top up voucher..

Link below is all kinds of places you can buy vouchers.

https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/payment-voucher

If you don't and choose to wait for your new card. At payment due date the system will try to collect the money from your old card. When not successful. Your accounts will be in suspended status. You will have no service and it will remain like that until you pay. Accounts can be in suspended status for 90 days until the account is deleted.

When you get a new credit credit click "Payment" then "Manage my card" on bottom left to add it to your accounts. You'll have to do it for each account however I'd suggest (if they are all in suspended status) and same payment due date that you do 2 one day and the 3rd the next day so the bank does not think it's duplicate charges and blocks them.

Screenshot_20200124_073012.jpg

JK8
Mayor / Maire

This is a Public forum. Delete your info now. Choose 3 vertical dots in right corner of your post.

You can log into self service for each account and change your visa information. Choose the payment tab. If you do not pay on the renewal date your services will be suspended and you will have up to 90 days to make a payment before your accounts are closed.

edit.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.