cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I couldn't receive any phone call

Sandraf
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi There,

I can make the phone call, but I couldn't receive any incoming calls since last month.  What should I do?

16 REPLIES 16

@Sandraf wrote:

Yes, I tried to delete it, but I can't. Very upset

@Sandraf   try to record a new one with blank, it will overwrite the old one

@Sandraf  The other thing you can do is start a new greeting . And say nothing then hit the prompt button to except as greeting then there no greeting 

Sandraf

Yes, I tried to delete it, but I can't. Very upset

@Sandraf honest, just pick the system greeting would be sufficient. 

Sandraf

I don't have the option to delete a greeting

@Sandraf 

you have recorded a personalized greeting but you want to go back to the system greeting?

login to voicemail and you can choose to change back

click 3 for Greetings , then 1 for Personal Greetings, you can either click 4 to Delete a Greeting or choose 6 for System Greeting

softech_0-1687467823832.png

Sandraf

Got it. Thanks. I have another question. How can I reset or remove the greetings in the voicemail box. I tried many times, but I couldn't success.

@Sandraf wrote:

How can I contact the CS_Agent?

@Sandraf   please message them here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

@Sandraf  Here’s how 

message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click >>>here.<<<

Sandraf

How can I contact the CS_Agent?

@Sandraf 

If rebooting your phone didn’t work then contact a CS_Agent by private message on your computer.

It happened to me once and the agent fixed it at their end. All incoming calls were going to my voicemail box.

Sandraf

I tried these solutions befor, but it doesn't work.

@Sandraf  

first try to reboot the phone

If that does not work, change the Preferred network type or network mode to 3G only or WCDMA only and see if it works

Try to click Reset All Networks and see if it helps

and do you have another phone to test the PM sim ? just to make sure it is not a device problem.  Also, that can force a sim card re-provision and it could resolve the problem

Also, try the phone in another area if possible, it could be just a local network outage

Sandraf

I have been used this sim card more than 5 years. I often can not receive incoming calls, but in the past month, none of incoming call I can receive.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Sandraf  Did you port a number into PM ? Or are you an existing customer and this just started a month ago ?

adding have you tried to reboot the phone or reset network settings and see if that helps 

Need Help? Let's chat.