cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't update my credit card info in subscriptions - help!

SusanMcKay
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've tried using different browsers, different computers.  Public mobile agent said use chrome, and clear my history, cache and cookies, I did all that, still no joy.  Always get the error message "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later." Any other suggestions!?! Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@SusanMcKay  Wait an hour before trying again and do so incognito private mode or try the app instead 

Isnarain
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi SusanMcKay,

I've had the same problem, if you just finished creating an account, just wait 24 hours then try again. You should have no problems

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

How many times have you been attempting? I think the limit is 2 per hour. You'll need to wait an hour to try again. It might also be that if you've tried a bunch of times that you might be in a lock state thinking a fraud is happening. After the hour, try again and if it still doesn't work then get back to the agent and ask them to clear the fraud alert.

Then of course, are you using a Canadian or American card using a Canadian or American billing address and you're using the postal/zip of the billing address. Is it also possible that you're using Amex?

Adding - ah, it's weird the way sometimes some words get missed while typing.

Need Help? Let's chat.