cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am getting Invalid Sim

insaner
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I tried to register the SIM I bought, but the credit card was compromised, so the error I got was "Invalid SIM, wait 50 minutes". 

I did, and retry with a different credit card (my wife), and now it is Invalid SIM.

I tried different credit card (another of my wife).

I sent a PM to Moderator_Team 2 days ago and still no answer.

I sent the Moderator_Team my name and the SIM number.

Is there something else I can do? I am hoping this will get me notice.

7 REPLIES 7

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@insaner there is a link on bottom of page that says set up account 

insaner

So the credit card it charged was not the compromised one, it was my wife's. So in terms of payment it seems good. I can see it already charged her credit card once. And no extra charges on the other credit card.

But I tried logging in to My Account, and that doesn't work. How do I get an account?

popping

@insaner

The SIM card may be already activated.  IIRC, getting money from your credit card is the last step of online activation.  You compromised CC payment was denied.  If your SIM card was partially activated, you may not be able to activated again.  You are doing the right thing by sending a private message to moderator 2 days ago.

Did you get a new number from PM or porting a number to PM?

Try calling those number and determine what you get.

Was your PM self-serve account created?

If yes, login to determine your account status.

insaner

Thanks, it seems it needed a lot more time to get the network. 

So even when it said Invalid SIM, the transaction went through........

insaner

I just tried placing the SIM on the phone, and it's not working. I tried calling... it says Celular Network not available

insaner

Yes. I tried clearing cache in Chrome. Also switch browsers to FIrefox, Chrome, waiting more than 50 minutes. Also used my wife browser on her mobile. I have tried +5 times already.

No luck. The error is on the first screen, after I enter everything then click the button.

I am trying to see if @CS_Agent can look into it.

mimmo

Have you tried the sim in a phone?  Does it by chance work?

If the sim is still unregistered then try a browser in private mode. 

Just a thought when do you get the invalid sim number. From what I remember the sim number is entered at the first screen, that is usually when people get the invalid sim number.  

Need Help? Let's chat.