cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am Canadian in the US and trying to add package to text in US.

Coldeb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

This is my 2nd time in US since having Public Mobility as my provider. The first time I had added and paid ($8.00 for 10 days)  "Text - US Roaming - Unlimited Text" but was never able to text in US. I now have autopay set up and yesterday added  "US Roaming Bundle - US Roaming Talk Text" ( $15 for 10 days). My account is paid up for next 3 mths but for some reason yesterday my visa was charged $162 and I am still unable to text in US. 

Please clarify the process for the necessary Add-On and explain why the $162 charge yesterday to my visa ??

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

@Coldeb Something is screwy with your account. One does not have provincial calling AND Canada wide calling, unless you are confusing base plan and add-ons. Plus, 90 day prov calling, global texting, 3+3 3g data should only be $120.

Suggest you click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with your phone number and an explanation.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Coldeb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

1. My balance (available funds) was zero before yesterday but is now showing $141.00.

2. My plan is a Pick & Pay and includes 3 + 3GB Bonus @ 3G Speed/90 days, 3 Choices with Provincial Talk, Unlimited Canada Wide Talk & Unlimited International Text. My plan costs $141 for 90 days.

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @Coldeb,

1. For the US data add-on package, please note that in order to add the package, it is a two step process. You will need to add the funds into your accounts first and then repeat the same process to actually purchase the add-on. If you go into your self-serve account, do you see any balance showing in "funds available"? If there is, that means you've only added funds to your account and have not actually purchased the add-on.

2. For your $162 in charges, can you tell us which plan do you have and how much do you usually pay?

Need Help? Let's chat.